At Hagan, Coury & Associates, our Brooklyn business and real estate litigation attorneys work directly and personally to provide our clients with advice, strategy, and opinions tailored to their specific needs and issues. Our approach is to first comprehend our clients' goals, their day-to-day operations and the dynamics of their business in the context of their industry, and then offer well-founded and realistic legal recommendations.
Of course, we appreciate the importance of providing all legal services at reasonable rates to ensure that the economics of our services make good business sense.
Our clients take priority at our law firm. We work hard to facilitate strategic business and legal decisions, favorable legal dispute resolution, and efficient, cost-effective options in every case.
Comprehensive Business, Commercial And Real Estate Representation
Our representation has been sought by both large and small privately owned companies located in Brooklyn, Manhattan and surrounding areas of New York City. We take pride in our connection to the Brooklyn business community, where for over 35 years, we have dedicated ourselves to providing business owners, managers, partners, shareholders and real estate owners with personal representation that maximizes their goals.
We handle a broad range of commercial law, including:
- Business and commercial law and litigation
- Contract disputes
- Business dissolutions
- Partnership and shareholder disputes
- Insurance litigation
- Commercial transactions
- Business entity formation
- Negotiation and drafting of contracts
- Employment law disputes
- Real estate law and litigation
- Commercial and residential landlord and tenant law (for landlords and management companies)
- Commercial leasing litigation
- Co-operative and condominium law
- Construction contracts and litigation
- Construction development
- Mechanic's liens
- Federal regulations affecting the airline industry
- Corporate visas
- Federal litigation and administrative proceedings
- Compliance matters
- Aviation law
- Foreign and U.S. commercial airlines
- Administrative proceedings before Canadian and U.K. governments
You can find the comprehensive and capable representation that your business demands without going downtown.
Arrange a meeting with one of our experienced lawyers online or by telephone at 718-777-5985 (alternate phone 718-788-5052) to discuss your legal needs.
We offer free initial consultations, and Japanese and Russian language services upon request.